Are you in need of information about the COVID-19 Vaccine? If so, see the links below for Calvert and St. Mary’s Counties, as well as the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Calvert County: https://www.calverthealth.org/
- Calvert County https://www.calvertcountycovid19.com/
- Calvert Health https://www.calverthealth.org/
- Calvert Health https://www.calverthealth.org/healththreats/diseases/cvirus.htm
- Calvert Health https://www.calverthealth.org/_pdf/temp/covdsrvs.pdf
- CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- St. Mary’s County: https://smchd.org/covid-19-vaccine/
- University of Maryland Medical System: https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/covid-vaccine/get-vaccine
Please be sure to share this information with family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers, as we want everyone to stay safe and well.
Calvert County Government has partnered with Southern Maryland Tri-County Community Action Committee and LifeStyles of Maryland, Inc. to provide emergency assistance for past due payments and to prevent evictions and utility turn-offs.
Have you experienced a loss in income, increased expenses, or other financial hardships due to COVID-19? If so, your finances have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and you may be eligible for rent and/or utility assistance through the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP).
For more information CLICK HERE