Are you in need of information about the COVID-19 Vaccine? If so, see the links below for Calvert and St. Mary’s Counties, as well as the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Calvert County: https://www.calverthealth.org/
- Calvert County https://www.calvertcountycovid19.com/
- Calvert Health https://www.calverthealth.org/
- Calvert Health https://www.calverthealth.org/healththreats/diseases/cvirus.htm
- Calvert Health https://www.calverthealth.org/_pdf/temp/covdsrvs.pdf
- CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- St. Mary’s County: https://smchd.org/covid-19-vaccine/
- University of Maryland Medical System: https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/covid-vaccine/get-vaccine
Please be sure to share this information with family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers, as we want everyone to stay safe and well.
Calvert County Government has partnered with Southern Maryland Tri-County Community Action Committee and LifeStyles of Maryland, Inc. to provide emergency assistance for past due payments and to prevent evictions and utility turn-offs.
Have you experienced a loss in income, increased expenses, or other financial hardships due to COVID-19? If so, your finances have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and you may be eligible for rent and/or utility assistance through the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP).
For more information CLICK HERE
Calvert County Baptist Church stands in solidarity with the Collins family. The precious life of our CCBC member, Richard Collins III, was taken senselessly in 2017. We recognize the University of Maryland, Bowie State University, and social justice platforms that remember, reflect, and reaffirm our commitment to stand together. Through prayer and supplication, we are pressed to dismantle hate that motivates taking all that is good and perfect which is given from above (James 1:17).