On Sunday, October 22nd we are excited to honor Senior Pastor
Deborah J. Chambers. As we usher in Pastor Appreciation Month and commemorate
her birthday, we invite you to be part of this joyous celebration. Join us
during our 10:30 a.m. service followed by a heartfelt reception. We truly hope
to see each of you there, celebrating together as a church family.
Pastor Chambers has tirelessly poured her heart into the Kingdom of God at CCBC. In accordance with 1 Timothy 5:17, "Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially they who labor in the word and doctrine." We aim to express our profound gratitude for her dedication. If her ministry has touched your heart, this is a perfect occasion to let her feel the warmth of your appreciation.
Here is how you can participate:
1. Attend the celebration on October 22nd at 10:30 AM.
2. Bring or mail a heartfelt card or message for Pastor Chambers to Calvert County Baptist Church, 2190 Solomons Island Rd. S, Prince Frederick, MD 20678.
3. Send a video tribute to email@example.com.
4. Offer a gift card from places like P.F. Changs, TJ Maxx, Target, Amazon, and Christian Book.
5. Contribute a love offering online at http://bit.ly/CCBCLove or mail it to the church address above.
6. Extend your love through Cash App at $PastorDebC.
7.Join us for a delightful reception at Adams Ribs immediately following the service on October 22nd. You can register to attend in the church lobby after the service or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those wishing for a charitable donation credit, ensure gifts are made through the church at www.ccbconline.org/give or via mail.
October has been notable since 1992, marking Pastor Appreciation Month in the U.S. The tradition stems from Apostle Paul's words, encouraging believers to honor their spiritual leaders. Moreover, as October also heralds Pastor Chambers' birthday on the 25th, our celebration aligns perfectly!
Your presence truly makes all the difference. Pastor Chambers often says, "Your presence means more than anything." Let's rally on October 22nd, just as she has for us repeatedly.
See you soon and may the love of Christ envelop you always.
With the sweet love of Jesus,
The CCBC October Celebration Team.